20 Free Tutorials and EBooks for web developers and designers
E-books represent a great solution for web developers to learn more about the tricks of the trade and offer ample information and insights. There are various EBooks that offer concise information in easy to understand packages and the best part of it is that these are offered for free. domain name expiration Here’s taking a look at some of them:
- The elements of typographic style applied to web- Typographic style has long been overlooked along with the fine detailing that accompanies it. Web developers will get to learn about the finer nuances of typographic style in addition to enhanced browsers, high resolution screens and text rendering.
- Webdesign success guide- The Web Designer’s Success Guide works as a one stop advice manual for starting out as a freelance web designer.
- Why Design- This EBook talks about the characteristics of designer co-founders for start-ups, how to spot the right ones and areas where design plays a pivotal part in the scheme of things.
- Time Management for Creative People
- HTML5 Quick Learning Guide
- Introduction to Good Usability
- How To Be Creative
- Taking Your Talent to the Web
- How to create your own portfolio
- Design Your Imagination
- How to Motivate Creative People (Including Yourself)
- The Design Funnel: A Manifesto for Meaningful Design- This talks about the process of translating client requirements with a view towards better understanding into a proper foundation and basis for web designing.
- HTML5 WTF?
- Download the Guide to Guerrilla Freelancing
- Who’s There? The new Ebook- This understands the tools required for making websites more efficient and innovative
- Faster, and More Secure Webfonts
- Free 27 Page Type Classification EBook- This EBook helps web developers understand the classifications of type and works as a basic guide towards learning typography.
- To Five Smashing Years..And A Free Anniversary EBook Treat- This is a compilation of web design articles to commemorate the fifth anniversary of Smashing Magazine.
- The Woork Handbook- This talks about HTML, CSS, web programming, Ajax, Scriptaculous and Mototools in addition to other basics of web design.
Hope you enjoy reading our articles!!