1. What is eCommerce
– eCommerce refers to any form of a transaction conducted online for business. The very known example is online shopping, which is defined as buying and selling of goods via the internet on any device. However, eCommerce can also entail another different type of activities like online auctions, payment gateways, online ticketing and internet banking.
Researchers say the fastest growing retail market projected to hit $4.135 trillion in sales in 2020. mCommerce, on the other hand, is rapidly growing new avenue of eCommerce, driving the most by expanding the market and influencing smartphones and millennials comfort with shopping online.
It is important to first understand how digital commerce has evolved in the last few years and where it is later heading towards to. Beyond mobile and social, we have seen every other aspect of eCommerce being transformed. Let’s have a clear understanding of the major highlights that will shape and influence eCommerce.
2. What are the benefits of using eCommerce?
eCommerce has demonstrated to be explosive growth in the past couple of years. Along with the internet becoming an everyday requirement, business, on the other hand, are learning to take advantage of the numerous benefits of eCommerce. The following list of advantages can be beneficial for your understanding :
– Can have your store anywhere
Having a physical store will have you be limited to one geographical area that you can service. With the help of eCommerce website, you will have the entire world as your playground. eCommerce on mobile devices has dissolved every remaining limitation of geography.
– Convenience and easiness
With the help of eCommerce, people are allowed to buy products or services from their home at any time of the day or night. The only best things about it are buying options that are quick, convenient and user-friendly with the ability to transfer funds online. Because of the same convenience, consumers can save a lot of time as well as money by fetching their products easily and making online purchases.
– Gain new customers with search engine visibility
Physical retail is driven by branding and relationships. Online retail is also driven by traffic from search engines. It is not very unusual for customers to follow a link in search engine results and land on an eCommerce website, that they have never heard of.
– Lower costs
One of the most physical positives of eCommerce is the lowered cost. A part of these lowered costs can be given to customers in the form of discounted prices. Given below are a few of the ways that costs can be reduced with eCommerce.
* Advertising and Marketing
* Real estate.
eCommerce is an efficient and competence method for effective business transactions. As compared to expanding your business with more brick and mortar locations, the setting-up cost is extremely low. You do not really need to start-up an online business than a physical store, also you can save a lot of money by using fewer employees to perform operations.
– Enable deals, coupons.
Online shopping makes it much more convenient even though there are other physical equivalents to deals, bargains, coupons and group buying. With online shopping, you get to avail two discount coupons for two different stores with just a few mouse-clicks.
3. How does eCommerce help in business growth?
Given below are six strategies for growing your eCommerce business with strong and smart custom web design services.
– Harness the power of the landing page
– Target existing customers with ads and email campaigns
– Optimization of your website with speed and smart design
– Recover abandoned shopping carts to boost your sales
– Provide social proof to build the confidence of your customers.
– Get hold of eCommerce business for mobile access.
4. What are the different types of eCommerce platform?
– The right combination of business model and eCommerce platform will go along because of the traction in the eCommerce world that depends a lot on the kind of technology you are equipped with. You need to choose a platform that can meet your own distinct feature requirements as your individual business model. Given below are a few of the platform to help you pick from.
All the eCommerce platforms mentioned above are built for different kinds of business requirements. The different sets of business models and scale of operations call for different eCommerce platforms. Choose these platforms wisely and watch your business grow.
5. Steps to create an eCommerce
– Setting up your online store would take less than a day, with proper research, building, launching and growing a profitable eCommerce business with a multi-layered process involves a number of steps and decisions. Given below are few of the same steps that should be followed for a well designed eCommerce website.
Choosing and sourcing a product
Conducting research and planning ahead
Getting your brand right
Deciding the right way to sell
While eCommerce has planned its way out into perfection and growth for one’s business, WordPress has maintained its fame the same way. This article is going to pen down every reason to choose WordPress for a better-designed website.
1. What is WordPress?
– This sort of platform simply refers to be a content management system (CMS). Besides just blogging on WordPress, the same can also be used to build and run powerful websites of all demeanour. It embodies elegance, ease of use and the best web standards.
Are you still stuck with the question, whether WordPress has lived up to this vision of building a blogging platform? You bet it is! It has earned great awards and has made a number of people millions in profit.
2. What are the benefits of using WordPress?
It tops the list of being the number one used platform for business or just personal use. But, to help you have a clear understanding of the same. Here are a few benefits you get by using WordPress.
– Flexible for changing needs
– User friendly
– Theme offer multiple options
– WordPress sites rank high
– Plugins extend functionality
– WordPress sites have a built-in blog
– They are mobile responsive
– The WordPress communtiy offers support at any time of the day.
3. What are the different types of WordPress platform?
While we see people deciding why they should use WordPress, a few of them are still in this confusion of what WordPress can really do. Given below are different types of websites you can create with WordPress without even learning any programming skills.
– Business website
– Job board
– Personal Website
– Business directory
– Question and answer website
– Religious website
– Portfolio website
– Online communities
Choosing between either of the two will only give you positive and beneficial results. But, the question lies in knowing which company is the right one for the development of your website. To help you have an idea about the same,
Website Developers India offers you with their best services with 1000’s of plugins to choose from. Some of their solutions include :
– Real Estate
– Travel Portals
– Business Websites
– Search Engine Optimization.
Visit their website to know more about their works and their services.