While creating your website, designing and developing is not the only thing that is to be kept in mind. You will need to pin down every minute detail for your website and form certain questions and know the answer to what it is.
Few of the questions, that could help you find out the
1. What does your business do?
One thing that creates misunderstanding when it comes to your website, is a lack of communication between you and your client. You deliver something, that your client is not in need of and what exactly your client desires, seems to lack way back. Find out what exactly it is that your client wants and also, find ways to fit it in your business plan.
Now, the question arises about how exactly should your website look, attract more traffic.
* Look classy, yet very professional
* Have a private domain name
* Be secure
* Have your business name in a text
* Have your business address in a text
* Company number in Click-to-call format
* Make contact info easy
* Explain your services in one glance
* Highlight your USP
* Show off your customer testimonials
* Invite visitor feedback
* Speak to your visitors. (keep aside your ego)
* Fresh and unique content
* Strong keywords
* Link to other websites.
The above checklist will help you make sure that your site is doing what your clients desire for.
2. What do you want people to do on your website?
Why would you look for creating a posh and a big website, when your customers really opt for a small, yet a very classy website? Many a time, your customers get all decked up if they get to see a classy homepage. It excites them to surf your website even more, but at a point, if the website is too broad or very big with different drop downs and unnecessary content, it starts to get frustrating and they might not want to see it again.
Few guidelines to follow, when you keep in mind about what your customers really want from your website.
* How unique your website is
* A clear sense of what your company offers
* Contact information, including your contact number and physical location.
* Third-party validation
*Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
3. Who is your target audience
There’s a vast difference between the target market and target audience. You need to target your audience, understand who they are and what they need from your website. Use the right sense of segmentation, with the right message at the right time.
4. What are the must-have website features?
- Few features, that you must have while running your website.
* Content Management capabilities
* Promotion and discount code tools
* Easy-to-use checkout
* Search engine optimization code and layout
* Reporting tools
* Integrated blog or articles section
* Email marketing integration
* Multiple payment options
* Ability to scale up with your platform.
Whether you are a designer, writer or developer. These ideas and guidelines will help you halfway through your journey to building a successful website and drawing a certain amount of traffic. If you are not aware of the services or plans about having a good website, then search around for a website company, that offers you with the right Web Design and Development Services, that will help you gather in more information about the same.
One such company, that offers best designs and development services for your website with features and functionalities of its own is Website Developers India. Visit their website, to know more about their work.